The animated film i want

One of the best films I have ever seen is “Despicable me” is a 2010 American computer-animated 3D comedy film from Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment that was released on July 9, 2010 in the United States.. It was directed by Pierre Coffin and Chris Renaud.
The movie is not really old I was 13 years old when that movie arrived to Mexico, to be honest I thought the movie was going to be very bad and I went because my sister wanted to watch it but after I watched the movie I really loved that film.
What I loved was that the film give you a real sense of how much the family is important in your life for me the last scene made me cry because I noticed that Gru changed his way of being and gave all for his daughters.
I did not like the beginning of the film it was kind of boring but it got better I have to admit it.
What I recommend to the film is to start being more funny, making you cry of laugh and I am sure doing that that movie will be one of the best animated movies.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm happy, you've improve your writing skills a lot. The review was great. I liked it.

    ResponderEliminar